Opening in 2001, Kardinya Physiotherapy are a well-established, private physiotherapy practice with a reputation for delivering excellent patient outcomes. We help our patients get back to their best in the shortest possible time.
Our experienced physiotherapists are highly skilled, and only deliver proven, evidence based treatment. We are committed to career long professional development and our continual learning ensures our patients receive the most innovative treatment available.
Located next to Aldi at Kardinya Shopping Centre, we have easy ground floor access and ample free parking. We have modern facilities and an onsite rehabilitation gym that is fully equipped with state of the art Pilates machines.
Patients do not need a referral to make an appointment.
Services We Offer Include:
- Musculoskeletal and sport physiotherapy
- Clinical pilates and pilates classes
- Pregnancy pilates
- Custom foot orthotics
- Balance and falls prevention classes
- Bike fitting
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Exercise rehabilitation in our onsite rehabilitation gym
- Motor vehicle accident injuries
- Workers compensation rehabilitation
- Return to sport rehabilitation programs
- Posture assessment and correction
Some of the Conditions We Treat Include:
- Back pain
- Sacroiliac dysfunction and pelvic pain
- Neck pain
- Sports injuries
- Shin splints
- Shoulder pain and injuries
- Joint pain and arthritis
- Post-operative hip and knee rehabilitation
- Muscle injuries
- Chronic pain
- Joint hyper-mobility problems
- Ligament and tendon tears, strains and sprains.
If you are not sure if physiotherapy is suitable for your particular problem, or you have any questions you would like answered before making an appointment, then please feel free to call or email us.
All of our physiotherapists are members of the Australia Physiotherapy Association. APA membership signifies a standard of professional and ethical behaviour over and above the requirements of standard registration.