Kardinya Physiotherapy has been helping the local community get back to their best and stay there since 2001. We are conveniently located at Kardinya Commercial Centre on the corner of South Street and Gilbertson Road with easy ground floor access and ample free parking. Patients do not need a referral to make an appointment.
We value our patients above all else and getting the best possible outcome in the shortest possible time is our priority. This is why our staff are committed to continual professional development and constantly attend the latest courses on the most innovative treatment.
Services we offer include:
- Musculoskeletal and sport physiotherapy
- Clinical pilates and pilates classes
- Pregnancy pilates
- Custom foot orthotics
- Balance and falls prevention classes
- Bike fitting
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Exercise rehabilitation in our onsite rehabilitation gym
- Motor vehicle accident injuries
- Workers compensation rehabilitation
- Return to sport rehabilitation programs
- Posture assessment and correction
Some of the conditions we treat include:
- Back pain
- Sacroiliac dysfunction and pelvic pain
- Neck pain
- Sports injuries
- Shin splints
- Shoulder pain and injuries
- Joint pain and arthritis
- Post-operative hip and knee rehabilitation
- Muscle injuries
- Chronic pain
- Joint hyper-mobility problems
- Ligament and tendon tears, strains and sprains.
If you are not sure if physiotherapy is suitable for your particular problem or you have any questions you would like answered before making an appointment then please feel free to call or email us.
All of our physiotherapists are members of the Australia Physiotherapy Association. APA membership signifies a standard of professional and ethical behaviour over and above the requirements of standard registration.
If you can’t make it to the clinic special arrangements can be made for us to come to you if you live within a 5km radius from our clinic.